Filter by rating
City:
Show

Law Offices Of Andrew M Weisberg Legal Services Review from Chicago, Illinois

5.0
Andrew responded within minutes to an inquiry of mine that I submitted through his website: https://www.chicagocriminallawyer.com He left me an extremely polite and professional voicemail letting me know I could call his 24/7 and that he'd love to help me. I called immediately, described the situation and case, and he helped me understand ALL possible ways that a case like mine could go, as well as what he would do to make sure I got the right verdict. About my case: I was defending myself against a battery charge a lady had made against me and a large story she drew up for the police and judge. After my first conversation, I knew Andrew was the attorney I'd choose, but I still felt like I should do my due diligence in speaking with other attorneys. I ended up either correcting, questioning, and even adding to what other attorneys were telling me because they were all so far off. With the deep dive of information Andrew provided I was able to realize that if I chose a different attorney, I'd probably lose.. I called Andrew back immediately and asked him to represent me. We spoke many many times via text, email, and phone prior to my first court date. He was ALWAYS available.... ALWAYS Andrew met me at the courthouse 20min before court was in session to review everything we talked about and make sure I was feeling comfortable. He did absolutely everything he could just to try and have the case dismissed before court even started, but unfortunately the lady wouldn't budge. Between my first and the next court date, Andrew prepared me for what to expect. I've only seen this kind of work in movies, and never thought attorneys would actually spend time and care; Andrew proved that wrong! The level of detail, planning, and communication was phenomenal! Andrew used that same level of energy, tact, professionalism, and preparedness when my day came in court. He absolutely owned the proceedings, shutting down the stories that the woman was making against me, and called out the inconsistencies in her stories with her witness. Andrew allowed the judge to see these same things and worked for ME until the trial ended. Andrew's work paid off and just as he assured me, the judge found me NOT guilty. I will NEVER forget him and have referred everyone I know in a conflict to him. He's a former prosecutor so he knows what to expect and what to do. This review should make it easy for you, and if it hasn't, I'll reinforce what I mean: Choose Andrew M. Weisberg as your attorney ONLY IF YOU WANT TO WIN.... If you don't mind losing, go with someone else..
Review